How does home monitoring work in Modesto?
After much consideration, you’ve decided that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s safety. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Modesto home monitoring works
If you opt for 24/7 home monitoring from leading authorities such as Vivint, you are connected to skilled home security specialists at all times. Even though they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are too intrusive. You won’t find them viewing your residence or checking your video clips. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your command center then sends the alert automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the situation and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist isn’t able to reach you, they will proceed to alert emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to help you through the situation and will function as the main contact with emergency personnel if you are away.
Home monitoring is like having your own private security team tied directly to your smart components. This gives you more than just a sense of peace as you have real-life professionals to assist you when you need them most.
Protecting your home, even when you’re away
Having a 24-hour backup at the ready to help with an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll be occupied ensuring loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more critical when something takes place while you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your smoke detector tripping or an access point sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will happen when nobody is there to notice the sound of the high-volume siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your home is always guarded, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Modesto home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your property’s security. All signals and communications go through this convenient, central hub. On top of being your bridge to monitoring experts, the smart hub offers these additional advantages:
- Emergency button to contact your home monitoring agents
- 2-way audio feature letting you talk straight to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to call for assistance with any type of issue, including medical problems
If you can’t find your cell phone when a disaster takes place, you’ll still be able to speak with your monitoring agents straight through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your comprehensive Modesto security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and order a completely connected Modesto smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, safety alarms, and entrypoint sensors you require. We understand the value of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you would like to upgrade the protection of your home, call (209) 255-5672 or submit the following form to get started.