What you should look for in a home security camera in Modesto
When it comes to security, it helps to get a full look of your property This is a primary reason why security cameras are among the most effective tools to include as you design your smart home’s security. Despite the fact that free-standing cameras are beneficial when set up appropriately, they’re even more powerful when integrated into your property’s comprehensive system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Modesto? You’ll be pleased to know these important devices have more conveniences than previous iterations. You can view real-time streams from interior cameras or surprise those lurking about with integrated security features from outdoor cameras. And you can direct your home security cameras easily in the same smart app.
Powerful features bolster home security cameras in Modesto
Versatile and easy-to-manage security cameras will elevate your residence’s protection to a different level. These essential parts of your home security system can be found with an incredible range of features including two-way communications, video storage, and mobile access. Take a look at the available options below.
- Built-in deterrents: Install a camera that will take immediate action. If odd activity is detected by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright red ring will appear on the outside of the camera lens and an audible warning will resonate.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision functionality provides well-defined views of your environs at any hour. Your cameras will also maintain their visibility when zooming in on details.
- Video storage: Look for surveillance with video storage capabilities and the capacity to review clips directly from your cell phone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Modesto are typically paired to a helpful app on your smartphone. You can review current feeds or saved segments and even arm or deactivate your security. The Vivint App will send an update to your mobile device when the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detection: Incorporated motion sensors allows cameras to engage whenever strange movement occurs. You’ll also be alerted with a notification on your smartphone.
- Speak to delivery people or family: Would you welcome the chance to contact your children after school? Have you found a delivery person at your main entry? The latest surveillance systems, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient 2-way talk so you may chat with the people within range of your equipment.
- Field of vision: As a general rule, your outside cameras should give you an angle of 120° or higher. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° views.
- Custom zone coverage: This convenience gives you the chance to program the exact part of your property you want your camera to supervise. This can be helpful to optimize the activity you surveil as you aren’t going to want alerts whenever a car drives by on the street.
Customize your own smart home
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Modesto. All that remains is to get started on your customized Vivint smart home. Call (209) 255-5672 to begin or complete the following form to reach out to our security professionals.